Be a Member
- Transportation industry
- Hotels, resorts and other establishments
- Food and beverages outlets
- Travel and tour operators
- Other tourism services
Join the Tourism Board!
We are opening our doors to new memberships. Together, let's build a stronger Philippine tourism industry.
- Established tourism & hospitality organizations, associations
- Universities, schools and training institutes
- Tourism professionals who are associated with or employees of a Tourism Board Institutional Member
- Students of educational institutions who are members of the Tourism Board
For Learning Institutes & Professionals
- Access to the Common ASEAN Tourism Curriculum (CATC)
- Participate in discussions and exchange of best practices in the tourism sector
- Collaborate with the Tourism Board to promote, update, maintain and monitor standards related to the tourism profession
- For Employers
- For the Labor Sector
- For the Government
Regular Institutional Membership
Annual membership for Government agencies, associations, and institutional organizations not categorized as a Founding nor an Associate Member, who voluntarily submits to the regular application process.
Associate Institutional Membership
Annual membership for institutions who become members of the Foundation upon application and by virtue of their membership in any of the Founding or Regular Members of the Foundation.
Associate Individual Membership
Annual membership for individuals who become members of the Foundation upon application and by virtue of their membership or employment in any of the Founding or Regular Members of the Foundation.
6th Tourism HR Congress Videos
One-Time Subscription. Help us achieve our objectives by subscribing to access the 6th Tourism HR Congress webinar recordings. Learn from the valuable knowledge and experiences shared by our resources speakers.
FOR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION:
Ms. Aubrey Guinto
Tourism Board Secretariat